Our campus is located in Gothapatna in the outskirts of Bhubaneswar. It is a compact 23 acres campus which will house classrooms, laboratories, library, hostel, faculty living quarters, sports facilities, auditorium and more. In the first phase of the construction, the academic building and the student hostel have been built. The the Second phase of the construction which is in progress, Faculty quarters, Hostels for higher education and a Guest house are being constructed.
There are more than 30 classrooms in multiple formats to accommodate variety of needs of the programmes. The class rooms have state-of-the-art features:
- Classrooms to accommodate student strength ranging from 25 to 180
- There is a mix of galleried and flat-floor class rooms
- Class rooms have Network and Internet access, Multimedia Projectors and Audio systems etc.
- It is proposed to air-condition the classrooms in near future
There are numerous Laboratories as required by the curriculum. In addition, the Institute has built research oriented laboratories with own funding. Some of these labs are:
- High Performance Computing Lab
- IOS and OSX Lab with Apple Computers
- Data Center Lab
- ... and many more
There are also labs funded by Central Government agencies:
- CLIA lab funded by Department of IT
- Bio-informatics Lab funded by Department of Science and Technology
The Institute has developed Virtual Labs and Cloud based Labs for many IT oriented subjects.
The Central Library is a key academic infrastructure of the Institute. It is a bookworm's paradise with large and diverse collection of books. The Library
Visit the Central Library Website
- Large collection of Titles
- Large collection of Journals
- Multimedia content
- 24x7 access
- Text Book library
The Institute Has a state-of-the-art IT infrastructure on the campus. The IT infrastructure is Service oriented.
- Campus network touching every corner of the campus
- Fast Internet access
- Servers to support variety of services
- Large software library of development tools, analytical software, simulation software etc
- PCs and Notebooks with everyone: faculty, students and staff members
The Institute is planning to build two Hostels initially. These hostels will be able to accommodate more than 1200 students. The hostels will be have a combination of single, double and triple bedded rooms. Features of the Hostel
- Rooms with modern design
- Modern WCs
- Washing machines and pressing Irons
- Common room equipped with HD LCD TV, TT, Carrom, Music system
- Hostel Library
- Modern and Hygienic Mess
Faculty Living Quarters
Four multi-storied buildings are planned to accommodate 72 Faculty living quarters. These will be 3BR quarters with a modern design and well-built facilities. In the first phase, two blocks will be constructed to accommodate 36 families.
- Tennis courts
- Basket ball
- Play ground to accommodate
- .. and more